Two men have been charged following an incident on Aug. 22, 2020 which required a large police response to Mountview School.
Logan Nottal, 23, of Red Deer was observed driving a stolen car and was arrested. He faces six counts, including:
- Theft under $5,000
- Flight from a Peace Officer
- Operation of a vehicle causing bodily harm
- And a number of other driving offences
Nottal will appear in court Aug. 25.
28-year-old Tyler Dejonge of Red Deer, was also arrested after attempting to escape from police through a vent in the Mountview School. Dejonge has been charged with 10 counts, including:
- Break and entering
- Resisting arrest
- Assaulting a police officer
- And a number of driving offences
Dejonge is scheduled to appear in court Sept. 15, 2020.