Red Deer Times
Red Deer’s independent news
Red Deer, AB
In our stories:
• Remain independent of any government, corporate or lobbyist influence.
• Give readers the information and let them make up their own minds.
• Consider the public interest when making decisions about what to publicize.
• Correct mistakes.
• Treat everyone – individuals, organizations and government – with fairness and equality.
• Be impartial and present balanced stories.
In opinion pieces:
• Remain non-partisan and present a wide range of political viewpoints.
• The opinions, positions and views are the authors’ views and don’t expressly or inherently reflect the opinions, views or positions of our publication.